Verified Expert in Design
With over a decade of experience in product UI/UX design and brand experience design, Kim has had the opportunity to work with a diverse range of teams and companies from Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, the UAE, Europe, and the USA. In addition, Kim is well-versed in design principles, color theory, and typography and leverages these elements to create consistent and effective design solutions.
Sports Data SaaS Platform
3D Content Platform
- Provided creative direction and a brand experience design for a large eco-friencdly wallpaper manufacturing company.
- Designed and led entire mobile app UI UX design for a medical center.
- Developed the UI and UX design for a location search based app and web platform.
- Created a dashboard and admin UI UX design for multiple web platforms.
- Developed business presentations and brand strategies for startup companies.
- Launched and executed brand campaigns for large government and private sector accounts.
- Provided creative direction and branding for an oil company's large event campaign.
- Developed advertising, banner, and visual contents for social media campaigns.
- Designed web and digital content for clients in education and government.
- Created business presentations for RFP and pitch.
- Created catalogs and innovative designs for US-based clients.
- Designed an eCommerce site, complete with full branding development.
- Developed online advertising and social media content for the eCommerce site.
- Created an outdoor banner and poster design for an exhibition.
- Provided creative direction and photography image retouching for product pages.
Die Cuts with a View
- Developed retail consumer products and packaging design for major retail stores including Target, Kohls, Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, and more.
- Provided shop display ads, point of purchase planning, and seasonal design execution.
- Designed home decor and stationary products for major retailers in the US.
- Designed show displays and exhibitions.
- Presented design and development for retail buyers.
Oxford University Press Korea
- Planned and designed direct mailing, shop display, and POP ads.
- Executed marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Designed conference materials, including advertisements, invitations, leaflets, and gift items.
- Produced an annual product catalog with product image development.
- Designed and developed digital content and email newsletters for the main website.
- Designed advertisements, charts, and leaflets for a private music institute.
- Developed a product manual design for a large auto manufacturing company.
- Provided art direction and design consulting for a business consulting firm.
- Created promotional items, including leaflets and memos.
- Worked on website design.
- Executed design and prepress work.
- Designed promotional materials and the editorial book for Print Magazine.
- Promoted Rockport Publisher, a major publisher in the U.S.
- Participated in the 2005 UCDA design show in San Diego.
- Collaborated on work with other designers through Chen Design Associates.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design
University of Utah - Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Arts Technology Certificate
University of Utah
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring