Verified Expert in Design
Dawid is a senior product designer with over 12 years of experience. He helped design products and services used by millions. Born to solve real user problems and achieve business goals, he is passionate about building digital products, introducing complex design systems, and improving team efficiency with design ops. Dawid loves to craft meaningful experiences, and he makes complex design systems look easy and improves team efficiency. He always thinks big but plans small.
Principal Product Designer
- Led a remote team of designers working across different time zones.
- Introduced new brand guidelines and conducted a company rebranding initiative after several workshops with stakeholders.
- Worked with enterprise clients like Google, NerdWallet, and Australian Geographic to help meet their business goals and solve user problems.
Design Systems and Product Design Consultant
- Worked on a product that helps a museum engage its visitors using modern mobile technology. I was tasked with delivering a consistent cross-platform experience for their mobile and web products.
- Designed a simple and intuitive app for wearables technology. I was tasked with the entire UI concept and interaction.
- Designed over 40 websites, from landing pages through company websites to complicated services and eCommerce shops. Everything regarding RWD and mobile-friendly technologies.
- Designed over 12 native mobile apps (mostly for iOS). Some of them are showcased in my portfolio.
- Designed CSS Peeper: the Google Chrome extension for designers that generates the website style guide and allows them to check the website's CSS stylesheet easily.
Senior Product Designer
- Designed cross-platform features for the world's number-one music marketplace to buy and sell beats with over 2 million users.
- Introduced a cross-platform (iOS, Android, and web) design system to improve the consistency of products.
- Helped build a SaaS tool for music producers to improve their experience with selling beats and managing content.
- Handled and delivered consistent solutions for one of the biggest travel services in Europe.
- Supported a company-wide rebranding initiative and collaborated with the team to establish a new design language.
- Designed a B2B platform for hoteliers to manage their hotels.
- Supported the design system creation by being a primary designer in a dedicated team.
- Designed the UI/UX for web e-learning platforms with over 1.5 million active users.
- Conducted multiple design workshops with engineering and business teams to refine the common vision of the product direction.
- Worked on a pattern lab of reusable components for e-learning systems that could be adapted to multiple products.
- Designed an app UI for an interactive whiteboard to use in classrooms as a tool for a teacher to present activities and results and engage students.
- Designed a web vocabulary tool for teachers to provide them with a modern digital dictionary for multiple purposes.
- Conducted usability testing with users of new features or redesigns within a globally used app for learning English.
Visual Interface Designer
- Created the visual design of a web e-learning platform for teachers and students.
- Maintained a coherent brand identity between different product UIs.
- Designed a native Android app based on a flashcard system for learning English vocabulary.
- Designed a native iOS app for advanced English learners based on a flashcard system.
- Worked on marketing DTP items to be consistent with the branding.
Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics and Information Science
Adam Mickiewicz University - Poznań, Poland
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring